Wednesday 27 October 2010

Sequins, Saracens and Squad Announcements

I must apologise as I've been a bit rubbish on the blogging front recently.  The Autumn Internationals are practically a heartbeat away and I've not even mentioned them.  Then there's been so much in the news about my favourite Ronseal Woodstained player, Gavin "Quickstep" Henson, and how he set aside some time from his sequin-fuelled antics on Strictly Come Dancing to squeeze in a training session with Saracens.  I said nothing.  Not even a sarky quip about him tangoing across the 22.  And then there was the night I met Leeds Carnegie duo Marco Wentzel and Hendre Fourie for a lovely chat and yet I didn't spill the beans.  I didn't even load up the photos of me grinning like an idiot next to arguably two of my favourite players.

Why?

Well, sadly revision is taking over my life at the moment.  Yes, I have turned into a social recluse and will stay that way for the next couple of week until my exams are over.  Still, it's all good as the end game is in sight, which is both scary and exciting at the same time.

Saying that, I will try my best to get some more posts up.  Just after I've done my law revision like a good girl...

No comments:

Post a Comment