Friday 8 January 2010

PUMP IT!

How's your New Year's health drive shaping up?  For me it's so far, so good.  Sort of.  I've dragged myself to the gym a couple of times and have managed to step away from the chocolate biscuits, but then again we're only eight days into 2010 and there's still plenty of time for me to nosedive into a tin of Quality Street and start flicking the V's at the gym as I drive past.

If you're still looking at your trainers with a certain amount of disdain, or if you really just can't be arsed exercising, then this blog post is for you. 

For a bit of fun for the end of the first working week of 2010, I've created a game involving the Studs On The 22 Man of the Month, Mike MacDonald.  Exercise your index finger and burn off those Christmas calories as you help Mike "PUMP IT" in the gym by lifting some weights.





Please leave a comment with your highest score so the world can see just who has the fittest finger of them all.  My top score is a pretty rubbish 1200.  As I seem to be no good at this I suppose I should get back to the gym instead...  Joy.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think it is working properly...I keep scoring 0!

    Love the image of you flicking the V's at the gym by the way!

    ReplyDelete